Hot Topics

/ SPORTS PICKS / 77%(!), 17-5 since 24/6 / 103 GEMATRIA CALCULATORS / TIPS to BETBREAKING NEWS / RIGGED ! /

Ending of FREE Sports Picks at Matrix888.org

Subscription Instructions to Follow
August 28, 2017 12:00 PM EST by Milo Georgieff Matrix888.org UPDATED: November 6, 2017 5:52 AM EST

Dear visitor and user, it has been a year since we've launched Matrix888.org. During that entire time, we have provided all content-info FREE of charge, including, a full In-Depth Analysis of sports games. Our Sports picks performed extremely well: Our hitting pick-success rate for the entire year was well Over 70%, which enabled a positive cash flow for anyone, who potentially followed us and played our picks. Unfortunately, the time of providing FREE picks on our website expired, as it ended up on August 27. ( I just picked this date, based on the latest 'Comments'). The reason is simple: you cannot have everything FREE in life forever. It is just not possible. We have some self-respect and believe in our skills and capability to provide an outstanding service, and from some point on, our efforts need to be somehow rewarded, and the website needs to continue to exist. I've mentioned before many times here, that if anyone provides to you / us a FREE content in a permanent basis, there is a reason behind it, i.e., they are selling you / us something else, and use the so-called "free stuff" to trap potential customers and get their money. This is not what we want, and this website is not about simply for selling picks, or sports picks software, or selling other content or providing betting courses. We want to give you an excellent service, create a great atmosphere, where everyone likes each other, and have a free and easy discussion in all subjects in life! We created this to find the Truth

Since you are here, visiting Matrix888.org, we’ve got a small favor to ask: More people are reading our website’s materials, but we would need to keep the service going. Unlike many news organizations, we haven’t put up a paywall - we want to keep our communication with you as open as we can.

Matrix888.org’s independent and detailed Gematria reports take a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. We do it because we believe that our perspective to tell the truth matters. It might well be your perspective on the truth as well. If everyone, who reads our reports and visits our webpage, and who loves it, helps to support it, our future to exist for a long-time would be brighter.

Matrix888.org is an independent voice, free from commercial or political interference. No one can tell us to censor, edit, drop, or analyze a story.

Please note that your potential support of Matrix888.org does not constitute a charitable donation, as such your contribution is not eligible for Gift Aid in nor a tax-deduction elsewhere.

In return for your Subscription-Contribution to us, you will receive full access to the site, plus many potential benefits based directly on our fair and uncompromising analysis of sports, the stock market, economy, politics, critical global trends and international affairs, and sport pick predictions, plus Hebrew Gematria analysis by our knowledgeable contributors, including many guests with long-term experience in the industry; needless to say we've got people like V.F., who is an ex-bookmaker, and knows the game and "the rules of the game". This is simply irreplaceable! Nobody right now on the street offers this type of service: combining sports gaming experience, life and business experience, Gematria and Numerology, support from an ex-bookie, Money Management during betting;

PLEASE, NOTE our (potential) subscription packages – Package (1) - Main one, it comes to $1.01 per day only, paid once annually, 365 X $1.01, you do the math:) ; This package will include the full access to the website using all tools, including the Hebrew Table-will be posted, and get at least 1 pick daily (as you have it now), plus our regular discussion in the Comments-Chat section for MLB and any other sports, you may wish to talk about. We will try to cover NFL, NBA, NHL, and soccer! Of course, you would need to be reasonable by not asking the LIVE Comment-section to analyze all games, that will be impossible! :) If we see a good pick that could make all of us great money, it will be posted on the website ASAP! We want you to gain with us, because we care!  The secondary package will be a 1:1 service, and I am (still) thinking to include people for $99 a week, since this one will have day-plays, following us of what we are doing every day, i.e., including all info that people are getting right now from the email list. We usually play 1-3 games per day LIVE, and maybe 1 late game (not LIVE), which we will distribute to you be email, and you can play it with us! In addition, we will review daily your potential parlays and plays and give you our opinion of potential problems in those games. The final call for those games to be played in the end, will be solely yours. Nobody on the street does this right now: Nobody provides such a service! They only get your money and text (email) you the games, that's it! Nothing more, they really don't care what you do with it, you might resell it :) they don't care! As long as the # number of potential "suckers" buy their picks, that's what they care about...Unfortunately! For the 1:1 package, if you haven't made any profit (less the $99 cost) during the current week, you don't pay the following week! You pay only when you're in the plus (+) column for the week! We are very honest here, as we want to make sure that you are successful and make money.

Lastly, we will simply have a Donation page to Support Matrix888.org and our quality reporting, by making a one-off contribution. It’s not much: whatever you decide to do: .10c., .20c. .50c., $1, $2, $10, $25, $50...$1,000,000 :) LOL

Readers’ contributions will support our daily editorial operations to create, decode, and post news articles. Simple Donations will not get you an access to the Premium content and the Packages included above, unless, your generous contribution matches the discussed amounts for the packages above, then, you will automatically be included in those packages. See, I even hate to use the word 'package'...

If you have any questions about contributing to Matrix888.org, please, contact us here.

Note: If you want to be included in our notification mailing list once we post a LIVE BET pickclick here, or send us an email @ contact@matrix888.org. Please, include your email address. Thank you!

ABOUT ME: I am very succesful former stock market executive, being in the investm. banking business since 1996. Specialties: 20+ yrs. specializing in introduction of deals in finance and investments - private equity and real estate; Real Estate Massachusetts license; Master of Science in Civil Engineering in Europe 1989, specializing in finance and investments in 1996 in Warwick R. I've built a great business back then, as in the 1st quarter of 2009, I concluded the largest bank-private equity acquisition deal in SouthEast Europe. My profile at LinkedIn could be found at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/milog. I am 53 years old, and have a 15-year old son, and I am currently living in Central Europe. My hobby is sports betting, as I started this journey in 1978 when I made my first bet. I also love Hebrew Gematria and everything that is tied up to Numerology, since I've discovered that we are all in a Life Matrix, a fact proven even by Elon Musk in 2016 before the UK media, as he basically stated that we all are living in "a simulation". There is no question in my mind that ALL around us is somehow coded, and the best tools to decode the Matrix that I found include the Hebrew Gematria Table. In 2016, I personally re-built the Latin Reduction Gematria Calculator (I am filing for a Patent on this!), based on the Old Latin Code back in XVI c.;  We also re-constructed and put to use the well-known English Kabbalah Calculators as well. Matrix888.org is the only website in the world right now that utilizes those advanced calculators. In sports, I love the Red Sox, and I get to watch them every time I get a chance. If a friend calls me that has tickets for Fenway, I simply take the plane from Zurich and go watch the game. In the NBA, I like the San Antonio Spurs, and in the NFL, the Patriots. I am also a hockey fan, as my team is the Philadelphia Flyers. Prior to moving to Europe, I've lived in the Boston area for 27+ years. My son was born in Boston! He lives there now...as I am currently divorced, hence, right now I have the most beautiful fiancé in the world :), so I am a Happy person!!! So, without further due, let's go out and make some $$$ in Sports Betting! We will soon post instructions on how to Subscribe to the Premier Content of the site. Thanks!

FRANKFURT'2012 DEUTSCHE BÖRSE GROUP:

SUMMER IN NEW YORK!!!

Support Matrix888.org now and our quality reporting, and make a one-off contribution today. Matrix is an independent voice, free from commercial or political interference.  No one can tell us to censor, edit, drop, or analyze a story.  Please note that your support of Matrix888.org does not constitute a charitable donation, as such your donation is not eligible for Gift Aid in nor a tax-deduction elsewhere.

Copyright © 2019 Matrix 888. All Right Reserved. Your exclusive source for English Kabbalah and the Old Latin Code XVI A.D.

Comments

MLB Fan commented on Saturday 2nd of September 2017 07:25 PM
Thanks Milo!
Milo Georgieff commented on Saturday 2nd of September 2017 07:24 PM
Hi guys, until we move everything into a private area, here are the Numbers to follow today, September 02, 2017:

2, 11, 19, 21, 28, 30, 39, 48, 50, 74, 104, 168, 229, 245

Notable person's Birthday: Keanu Reeves
Gematria: 52, 39, 86, 88, 90, 102, 168

GOOD LUCK!!!

Cheers!

See below, the movie "The Matrix" has the same Gematria codes of Keanu Reeves (birthday boy today!), 39 and also 156(th Prime) is 911, which connects to 102! 80 and 100 present in Barcelona Terror attack 80 victims then 100 victims!

Interesting enough, my father has(d) a birthday today (God saves his soul!), as well ( I even did not know Keanu had a birthday on Sep 02?!), so I ended up somehow in my life decoding the Matrix??? Isn't that something?

"The Matrix" is 633 in Latin Gematria, tied to 311 x 2 or 311 is "the Beast"!

"The Matrix" is 39 in Latin Reduction Gematria

"The Matrix" is 156 in English Kabbalah #1

"The Matrix" is 100 in English Kabbalah #2

"The Matrix" is 80 in English Kabbalah #3
Commented by: #MLB Fan
Barry T. commented on Saturday 2nd of September 2017 11:34 AM
Milo, Thanks for the great work, I am glad all of us did very well last night! Looking forward to do the same once the platform is ready!
B
Milo Georgieff commented on Saturday 2nd of September 2017 11:11 AM
The Email session last night did tremendously well in baseball - see the plays below:
All people. who send emails with their picks, won! Barry with MIL, Steve R. with Arizona, and Mike with Boston Red Sox + the run line, Bravo!!! So we then, sent combined emails to all people, who already paid $369.99 and contributed donations! Thank you!
Here is large part of text from the emails sent, Gematria analysis omitted in most part:

"1. Los Angeles Dodgers vs. San Diego Padres
The Dodgers lost 5 straight games, which was expected after a big run. Kershaw is coming back by the numbers, 40 days from the start date to the end date, until he was injured, so the Dodgers are going for Win Nu.# 40 on the road, English Kabbalah favors Kershaw to win. The Money Line has moved in favor of Kershaw so you know the Play an Arbitrage is a good way, but weighting on the Dodgers, LA Dodgers with (-1.5) runs pays 1.68 (-145), very good money, the Padres are $3.20Anyway, I think Dodgers finally win here.

2. Chicago Cubs vs. Atlanta Braves
Chicago Cubs won 4 straight and are looking for more: In 2017: CHC over ATL 4-0, so they go for win # 5. The Money Line is stable of favor of the Lackey (-220). So we that, I think Cubs win another one here:
I would take the Cubs after 5 innings of Play, and after 7 to have the lead 1.55 (-180). We cannot buy a run for the Cubs at home, since it cost (-500), too expensive, hence you can also try a small wager on the Run Line (-1.5) runs, less your winnings that has great odds 1.95 (-105).
I really like this Gematria today: "Chicago Cubs September first two seventeen" 440 in English Kabbalah #3. Ive discussed recently 440, check the website!

3. Tampa Bay rays @ Chicago WS
Not too much time to write full analysis here, but Tampa is going for #68 win to match #34 away wins 34x2 is #68, So, 2 plays here to select from: take TB on the road ML @ (-165), or to have the lead after 7 innings @ (-135). The Money Line favors Tampa, since it moved from (-155) to (-165). I hope we won't see a Sellout in this game.

Boston Red Sox - New York Yankees: I see this one 'Over the Alt. Game total' of 7.5 Runs @ (-190) @ bet365, that shall be a solid play with Fister and Gray pitching today.

Email picks received for straight winners: Barry T. - MIL Brewers, Steve R. - Arizona D., Mike - Boston R.S. + the Run Line Underdog."
Commented by: #Barry T.
Milo Georgieff commented on Saturday 2nd of September 2017 06:34 AM
GAME ENDED:
Romania 1-0 Armenia, a Winner,
$250 wins $113 NET! I hope all people who received it by email, played it!
hopefully the guys with the small contributions will help with more :)
Cheers!
M.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: ContactMatrix888 <contact@matrix888.org>
Date: Fri, Sep 1, 2017 at 8:14 PM
Subject: Soccer WC Pick: 2:45 p.m.
To: contact@matrix888.org

Soccer World Cup qualification, 2:45 pm. EST:

Wager:$250. Romania vs. Armenia, take Romania at home to WIN @ 1.45 (-223), as they defeated Armenia on the road on Oct 08, 2016, 5-0, and they need to win now, if they want to have a chance for the Playoffs, at least! Since Oct 8, there are exactly 694 days until today or 99 weeks and 1 day, or # 694,and # 991 (reversed # 199) and the Hebrew Table gives us"for purpose that", "a stronghold, "Broom (of destruction)", broom in terms of a SWEEP today (the series), so the Gematria is good too: See # 199 from above - "Romania wins September first two seventeen" 199 in Latin Reduction Gematria.

GOOD LUCK!!!
MLB Fan commented on Friday 1st of September 2017 06:02 PM
Milo Georgieff commented on Friday 1st of September 2017 05:57 PM
Hi guys until we move everything into a private area, here are the Numbers to follow today, September 01, 2017:

1, 10, 18, 27, 20, 29, 38, 44, 47, 67, 77, 137, 233, 244

GOOD LUCK!!!

Cheers!
Commented by: #MLB Fan
Milo Georgieff commented on Friday 1st of September 2017 05:36 PM
Until we launch the new content, I ask everyone who posted picks here, to send them by email to me, and then all picks will be distributed to everyone who contributed to the website. We've had a small email session yesterday with my picks, and we ended up 2-1 for the day, lost NYY, won Toronto and Miami (+1.5): Here it is (we also lost New England Pats on the ML - they lost the game with 0.4 sec, bad luck for us!), as I did NOT follow the codes this time to take the NYY and the bet lost (so you always have to follow the research with codes!!!):

"1. New York Yankees - Boston:
NYY has Sabathia, who pitched well vs. Boston, the Yankees have the numbers on their side to win tonight, since Boston could hold #76 Wins, and goes to #58 losses, with Numerology of #58;
NYY could get #20 Win vs. LHP in a day with #20 Numerology; The Money Line is also on their favor since is at (-135) right now, up from (-120). Rodriguez also pitched excellent vs. NYY, and taking into account that some NYY players will not play because of the fight, and the way they screwed things up vs. Cleveland, despite the fact, they have the numbers, I am going with the Boston red Sox, as an Underdog tonight - picking up (+1.5) Runs @ 1.58 (-170), you can even buy 2.5 runs if you have that option, as I do;

2. Baltimore Orioles vs. Toronto Blue Jays:
Baltimore won 7 straight, the Blue Jays lost 4 straight; Marco Estrada is 3-0 vs. the O's, while Hellickson is 0-3. The O's could get stopped at #44 wins vs. RHP, in a day with Numerology of #44. In 2017 the O's lead the series over TOR 9-3, if they lose to go 9-4, reversed # is #49, today's Numerology; If they win they could 10-3, 103 or 13 is also good for them; Everyone is loading up on Helickson (-145) right now; Helickson pitched great vs. Boston at Fenway; Hence, Estrada might hold the O's today, so again, another good underdog - Toronto (+2.5) runs is only (-275) , with (+1.5) runs is (-165); I will go for the surprise here and take the Underdog with the above runs.

3. Miami Marlins vs. Philad. Phillies:
Miami lost 3 straight at Washington, so they are back home: Miami could hold #29 losses at home; The Phillies could go to #47 losses on the road; Lively is 0-4 in his last 5 games; In 2017: MIA over PHI 7-5, so if they win they go to 8-5, 85 reversed #58 Numerology today; Despaigne pitched well in his last game away from home at SD, 6 IP, only 1 run allowed; he could lose #20 at his career, but also could go 1-1 for the season, 11x 2 is #22 Numerology today; The Money Line is in favor of Miami (-175), so there are few plays here for the Marlins:
Miami Marlins +1 1/2 runs (-305) - Bovada"...

and so on and so forth, this was yesterday's email PRIVATE session, still NOT bad!
Milo Georgieff commented on Friday 1st of September 2017 01:08 PM
Thanks everyone for the small donations, even $5 help! As I said, all of those guys already contributed even $5 will get some FREE Picks via emails, we want you to succeed and further support us! It is not about the amount, but the help!!! It tells us that you really care about us!
Thank you so much!
GOD BLESS YOU!
Barry T. commented on Friday 1st of September 2017 02:23 AM
Milo, great! I know you guys specialize in soccer in Europe, I know you guys are unbeatable in this sport:) Nice way to make easy money, but I couldn't get up this morning for this, but I will try in the following days! Regards!
Milo Georgieff commented on Friday 1st of September 2017 02:21 AM
Barry, forgot to tell you, early on today 2 winners in English Football - The first English Football game I watched was in 1970! before entering the 1st grade. In my life I probably watched Thousands of English football games, and I am far away to call myself being #1 (as some U.S. cappers, who probably never watched a single game in their lives!), you have to be VERY HUMBLE in life, and GOD WILL GIVE YOU everything!
Cheers!

----------------------------
LIVE BET UPDATE:
Semen Padang 1-0 Pusamania Borneo (Indonesia Liga 1) 59', a WINNER!
This is OUR GIFT to you for Your Contribution!!!
$100 earns $50 NET;
U.S. based people, you need to get up early to catch the Indonesian soccer - BOVADA provides LIVE BETS as I showed you! I placed the Bet in the 7' of the game, and at half time the odds were way better, down from (-180) to (-125)!
Cheers!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: ContactMatrix888 <contact@matrix888.org>
Date: Thu, Aug 31, 2017 at 11:55 AM
Subject: LIVE BET BOVADA.
To: contact@matrix888.org
LIVE BET : BOVADA
Semen Padang 0-0 Pusamania Borneo 11 (Indonesia Liga 1) 07'
NEXT GOAL TO SCORE SEMEN (-180), LIVE, Wager: $100

--------------------------------------------------
LIVE BET 2 ENDED:
Japan 2-0 Australia, (Asia - World Cup Qualifying), a WINNER!
Another winner-gift to all Subscribers and contributors today:
Reinvestment of part the Profit
Thank you all, for your contributions!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: ContactMatrix888 <contact@matrix888.org>
Date: Thu, Aug 31, 2017 at 1:46 PM
Subject: LIVE BET WC Soccer.
To: contact@matrix888.org
LIVE BET WC:
Japan 0-0 Australia , (Asia - World Cup Qualifying) 10'
Match corners Over 10 (-163),
Good Luck!
In reply to: #Barry T.
Commented by: #Barry T.
Barry T. commented on Friday 1st of September 2017 01:12 AM
Thanks, Milo! I've got 2 emails from you today - 3 MLB Picks + NFL Football NE Patriots-NY Giants, appreciate it!
Milo Georgieff commented on Friday 1st of September 2017 01:10 AM
Hi guys until we move everything into a private area, here are the Numbers to follow today, August 31, 2017:

4,12, 20, 22,29, 31, 39, 40, 44, 47, 49, 56, 58, 67, 76, 86, 122, 243.

Cheers!
Commented by: #Barry T.
Milo Georgieff commented on Thursday 31st of August 2017 11:14 PM
SPECIAL TONIGHT:

3 MLB Games Tonight GIVEN TO ALL Subscribers and Contributors by Email:

GOOD LUCK FELLOWS!!! CHEERS!
Milo Georgieff commented on Thursday 31st of August 2017 10:00 PM
Barry, we are working on it, once ready, you will see it. In a meantime, as you saw, I am sending emails to all people who contributed, and who will contribute (promised by email), thus, please, be patient. We have NFL and the NHL coming, so there will be plenty of games to discuss and win!
Cheers!
Milo
In reply to: #Barry T.
Barry T. commented on Thursday 31st of August 2017 09:38 PM
Milo, I am ready for the games, how are we doing so far with the platform? Thank you.
Milo Georgieff commented on Thursday 31st of August 2017 02:30 AM
Thanks Mike!
In reply to: #Mike
Commented by: #Barry T.
Mike commented on Thursday 31st of August 2017 02:29 AM
Milo, glad to see guys contributing! My view in general is that over 90% of the people are unappreciative / ungracious / ungrateful, if you will, for everything others do for them, especially if someone was giving them a free service for so long, and spoiled them! I like positive surprises in life, and here you do have such, to celebrate about! Congrats and keep up the good work! I am also depositing my contribution later on today.
Milo Georgieff commented on Thursday 31st of August 2017 12:54 AM
Steve R., Thank you so much! Not only to you, but a Special Thanks to few other people (won't mention any names!) as well! We are about to a great start!

Since, we are working on the Platform to launch, I will send you and all others, who paid today, personally some good picks to your emails directly until everything flows smoothly! You won't be disappointed, Folks ! Thanks again!!!

I just sent to everyone, who donated today MY complete 10-pt. guide to a successful betting based on my 35+ years betting experience! This plan will be posted in the private area only!

Cheers and THANKS FOLKS!!! GOD BLESS YOU, PEOPLE!
In reply to: #Steve R.
Commented by: #Mike
Steve R. commented on Thursday 31st of August 2017 12:44 AM
Milo, I just transferred $369.99 to your PayPal as a Donation, using the button above! Good Luck! Waiting to get the platform going!
Milo Georgieff commented on Wednesday 30th of August 2017 10:43 PM
Steve, I just put the button up there today, very few so far, either way you decide to do, is fine, we will secure your name in the database, hence the money will be used ASAP, as there is a site cost involved, and then, once the private pages are ready, we will simply give an access to the protected platform. I do appreciate, if anything comes in right now, since, now there is a cost involved! Thank You! As per Mike's advice, don't share any of your picks until we launch the platform, then you could post them in the Comments section all day long:) Cheers!
Again, if anyone wants to help the website, now is the time to do it!
In reply to: #Steve R.
Commented by: #Steve R.
Steve R. commented on Wednesday 30th of August 2017 10:36 PM
Milo, any contributions so far? Should I use the Donation button here or to wait for the Subscription page to show up? Thank you.
Mike commented on Wednesday 30th of August 2017 08:38 PM
Great, let's move!
Milo Georgieff commented on Wednesday 30th of August 2017 08:36 PM
Mike, thank you for your support! Yes, we are working as we speak. The programmer was here today, and we discussed everything, in a meantime I've put a Donate button for everyone, who wants to supports us, as all donations will go towards paying the programming of the site! About the tracking page, we are projecting to have a daily page, but instead of FREE Sports Picks (you see on the right with a blue color), it will show FREE Recap picks, and there we will list the info submitted to all subscribers with regard to games and a track record from them, including P/L in the end of the week. We will withhold all game-Gematria discussions, we just going to post the results - what was given, and the result from it, that is it! The FREE Pick Tab will become the Track Record Tab, and the FREE Pick Tab then will simply disappear, since all of those prior free picks generated the actual track record of the site. Cheers!
In reply to: #Mike
Commented by: #Steve R. #Mike
Mike commented on Wednesday 30th of August 2017 08:26 PM
Milo,
good job with those picks last night.
How is the situation moving along with the private platform? Let's get it going, so we can start discussing games. Don't offer any free information anymore here to anyone, under no circumstances. People received enough free tips in the past year or so, way more than everyone else gives out there!
The charge anyway is insignificant for the amount of work you (we) do, and for the info we all provide here, therefore, I don't see any reason for any serious person, not to pay it going forward, and If some people don't, let's forget them, there are enough free sites on the Internet for them to get free information. If the site continues to provide a solid track record with returns, they all going to end up here, anyway. Just make sure you have a track page to post all prior work, in other words, a recap page showing what's was done in the prior day. Waiting for the platform.
Thank you!
Mike
Barry T. commented on Wednesday 30th of August 2017 07:53 PM
Thank you, Milo! I hope you can get some people to donate, the site is really great and needs to grow!
Milo Georgieff commented on Wednesday 30th of August 2017 05:07 PM
Hi Barry, As you read above you can use the Donation button, no problem, until we have everything ready and moved into the private area, you can support us and our quality reporting, by making a one-off contribution. Its not much: whatever you decide to do: .10c., .20c. .50c., $1, $2, $10, $25, $50...$1,000,000 :) LOL
Readers contributions will support our daily editorial operations to create, decode, and post news articles. Simple Donations will not get you an access to the Premium content and the Packages included above, unless, your generous contribution matches the discussed amounts for the packages above, then, you will automatically be included in those packages. See, I even hate to use the word 'package'...Cheers!
In reply to: #Barry T.
Commented by: #Mike #Barry T.
Barry T. commented on Wednesday 30th of August 2017 05:04 PM
Hi Milo, Great job yesterday, I see you already have a donation button installed. Can I use it or I have to wait for the paid platform? Thank you,
B
Milo Georgieff commented on Wednesday 30th of August 2017 09:53 AM
4 Winning Bets last night, basically destroyed them:

2-Team Parlay:
Print Bet Confirmation - XB3432612820I - Internet Time of bet: 29/08/2017 18:30:56
No. Selections Event Event Date E/W Terms Odds Result

1 (C Sale & B Anderson must start), BOS Red Sox

Pitcher details
BOS Red Sox(C Sale) @ TOR Blue Jays(B Anderson)
(Money Line) 30/08/2017 None 1.40 Won

2 CHI Cubs +1.0

PIT Pirates(C Kuhl) @ CHI Cubs(J Arrieta)
(Alternative 5 Innings Line) 30/08/2017 None 1.20 Won
----------------------------
3-Team Parlay:
Print Bet Confirmation - BB8411264721I - Internet Time of bet: 29/08/2017 20:14:45

No. Selections Event Event Date E/W Terms Odds Result
1 BAL Orioles +1.5

SEA Mariners(E Ramirez) @ BAL Orioles(D Bundy)
(Alternative Run Line) 30/08/2017 None 1.35 Won

2 (Chad Kuhl & J Arrieta must start) CHI Cubs

Pitcher details
PIT Pirates(C Kuhl) @ CHI Cubs(J Arrieta)
(Money Line) 30/08/2017 None 1.47 Won

3 (J Shields & E Santana must start) MIN Twins

Pitcher details
CHI White Sox(J Shields) @ MIN Twins(E Santana)
(Money Line) 30/08/2017 None 1.50 Won
--------------------------
Single Play on the Rockies:
Bet Confirmation - PB0845239510I - Internet Time of bet: 29/08/2017 20:16:04
No. Selections Event Event Date E/W Terms Odds Result
1 COL Rockies after 7 innings

DET Tigers(M Fulmer) @ COL Rockies(G Marquez)
(Lead After (Innings)) 30/08/2017 None 1.76 Won
-----------------------------
2-team Parlay:
Print Bet Confirmation - SB8932591320I - Internet Time of bet: 29/08/2017 21:54:32
No. Selections Event Event Date E/W Terms Odds Result

1 (C Sale & B Anderson must start) BOS Red Sox

Pitcher details
BOS Red Sox(C Sale) @ TOR Blue Jays(B Anderson)
(Money Line) 30/08/2017 None 1.40 Won

2 COL Rockies +2.5 R

DET Tigers(M Fulmer) @ COL Rockies(G Marquez)
(Alternative Run Line) 30/08/2017 None 1.21 Won
Commented by: #Barry T.
Barry T. commented on Tuesday 29th of August 2017 08:33 PM
Yes, Milo, I know this guy, he is an average, nothing special, but is charging crazy fees, yes. You don't have to convince me guy, I am in, you know that. Fix the d**n private pages, so we could start!
Regards,
B.
Milo Georgieff commented on Tuesday 29th of August 2017 08:29 PM
You're welcome, see the outrageous cappers fees out there - https://youtu.be/CrbttScH-AI $995 for 30 days, and I guarantee you 100% you will be in a loss after 30 days! Needless to say this guy is NOT using any Numerology, Gematria, and ex-bookies to help him, although he is got a lot of experience...That's the only positive that he must've watched games even in the late 60s...Anyway, Unless you wager $1,000 per game as a minimum, you've got NO chance for this type of outrageous fees to make money in 30 days! This is a JOKE! So, we are only asking $1.01 Subscription fee per day, as you saw in the last 2 mo. we were discussing at least 4-5 games daily with good chances for you to make good money::!!! Cheers!
In reply to: #Barry T.
Commented by: #Barry T.
Barry T. commented on Tuesday 29th of August 2017 08:18 PM
Thanks, Milo;)
Milo Georgieff commented on Tuesday 29th of August 2017 08:16 PM
Hi guys until we move everything into a private area, here are the Numbers to follow today, August 29, 2017:

11, 27, 29, 36, 37, 38, 45, 47, 53, 54, 56, 65, 72, 74, 241
Commented by: #Barry T.
Larry commented on Tuesday 29th of August 2017 11:37 AM
Thanks, Milo! You're the best! I am glad I did not take the Marlins, a sure loss!
Milo Georgieff commented on Tuesday 29th of August 2017 11:35 AM
#Royals have been outscored 32-0 over their last 4 games!
Black Magic is 32 in Latin Reduction Gematria :) lol
I hope you played the Washington Nats last night, as I actually gave you 3 bets - Nats after the 1st 5 innings (4-1 score), Nats in the ML for the game, and then finally, the Nats with the Arbitrage play (which paid excellent, since Miami was at $2 to win, and the Nats also over $2 for -1.5 runs spread! This was one of the Best Arbitrage plays as of late!!!), all 3 solid winners!!! See, how with 1 game you can have 3 plays, so you don't need to run around and play bunch of other games:)
Cheers!
Milo Georgieff commented on Tuesday 29th of August 2017 04:05 AM
Important: The media just reported an active shooter in New Mexico - look at this script:

"Multiple fatalities as police respond to active shooter in Clovis, New Mexico" is 322 in Latin Reduction Gematria (using the Latin Reduction Calculator that I re-built using XVI c. codes!);

"Skull and Bones" and its LOGO is 322!

"Clovis, New Mexico" is 229 in English Kabbalah #2, the #50 Prime is 229, so #50 in play:

"Skull and Bones" is 50 in Latin Reduction Gematria

Since today is a Numerology of #44, #144, and #440, of course, we've got another shooting and deaths!!!
Commented by: #Larry
Milo Georgieff commented on Tuesday 29th of August 2017 03:45 AM
Since today we've mentioned 440, here is an interesting article for you:

This is from the Economist, one of the largest magazines:

1. The article starts with "AT LEAST four people were killed and around 40 injured in a terrorist attack in Westminster, central London"! Do you see '440' in action as I told you?

2. Look at the clock (carefully) in the photo of the magazine pertaining to that article, showing the time 15:05. Do you know what the means? 15:05 makes it 1505, but in Hebrew, the zeros don't have a value, omitted, so we get to what Number? 155!!! That's how it reads! Also is 3:05 or 35!

3. See 155* - I already talked about it for the Barcelona terror attack - "La Rambla, Barcelona" is 155 in EK#1, "La Rambla" is 155 in LG, "Three Moroccans" is 155 in EK#3, (on Aug. 18, MSM reported 3 Moroccans in custody), "CovOps: Subirats, August twenty first" is 155 in LRG, (on Aug. 21, Barcelona attack suspect Younes Abouyaaqoub was shot dead by police in Subirats, 50 km West of Barcelona), "Freemasonry" is 155 in EK#1, "Robert de Niro" is 155 in EK#2 (de Niro had a birthday in the day of the attack, Aug. 17!): all is tied in the Life Matrix. Hence, Robert de Niro has also Gematria of 35! (matching 3:05!).
*This is part of my big article that is coming shortly in 1-2 days!!!.

4. Just to backup my 155 story above even more firmly, see the next photo I found, pertaining to the same London attack and 15:05:
again the clock clearly shows 15:05 or #155!

In conclusion, this shows there were clear clues where one of the next strikes is going to be long ago before it happened!!! Unfortunately, I don't have a time to go out and decode potential terror hoaxes! Once I will give you all the tools, some of you, bright guys, go do it yourselves, so hopefully, we can save some lives going forward!

CHEERS!!!
Larry commented on Monday 28th of August 2017 11:14 PM
Thank You, Milo!
Milo Georgieff commented on Monday 28th of August 2017 11:13 PM
Larry, I side with the Nationals in the 1st 5 innings, if I had to take a bet, and for the game too. If you don't have the money to join, then, you can simply contribute any amount using the Donation page.! Then, what we could do is, we could send you some free picks, so you can make more money and make up for the difference! We will be extremely generous for everyone who will support us! Thank you for your time!
In reply to: #Larry
Commented by: #Larry
Larry commented on Monday 28th of August 2017 11:09 PM
Milo, thank you so much for the good reply! I will not bet on Miami, then, as I do not have enough funds to make an Arbitrage play; this is for large bets, so you can capture the difference, for $100, it's not worth it. I hope to get some money to join the Club! If you had to take someone in this game, could you name a team?
Jeff NY commented on Monday 28th of August 2017 11:02 PM
MLB, what do you expect? That's why he's got the lady-Shakira going with him! Milo, congrats on your career and a great life! I didn't know you were into stocks! Any tips? Just kidding! NYY win today! We beat Kluber! Later!
In reply to: #MLB Fan
MLB Fan commented on Monday 28th of August 2017 10:48 PM
Thanks, Milo for everything, you have a great profile, man! It's amazing!
Commented by: #Jeff NY
Milo Georgieff commented on Monday 28th of August 2017 10:47 PM
Larry within a week we shall be ready, I hope!
Nats - Marlins, is a tricky game, don't be so sure to take the Underdog:
Max Scherzer was held out recently due to get an extended rest, so he will be great today on extra rest. Max is 12-5 with a 2.25 ERA. This line is extremely expensive for him to win in the M, so you know the Play, don't have to tell you: Take the Arbitrage Play with taking the -1.5 which pays very well, since the Marlins top pitcher will be on the mound, and the Miami for a straight win; As an alternative Play I see the Washington Nationals in the 1st 5 innings to win, since Max will keep them "in check"..Personally, I will probably skip this game, although many., many people are taking the Underdog, and they might lose...
Cheers!
In reply to: #Larry
Commented by: #Larry #MLB Fan
Larry commented on Monday 28th of August 2017 10:40 PM
Milo, when do you start the subscriptions? Great profile, btw! Washington - Miami? I am thinking Miami?
Milo Georgieff commented on Monday 28th of August 2017 10:05 PM
Ranger 77, not at the moment, I haven't looked at the games yet, but, I gave you yesterday a 5-team parlay tennis as Steve Johnson already won his match and Cilic has a 2-0 lead, and I also sent to the Email List a $250 very, very solid pick on Washington Nationals Game 2 to win, and it happened! I got lots of 'Thank you' notes today:)
Cheers:)
In reply to: #Ranger 77
Commented by: #Larry
Ranger 77 commented on Monday 28th of August 2017 10:01 PM
Milo, thanks for moving this great music track permanently here! Wow, so this will be a permanent page for people to read about you, excellent! Any last moment help from you before you / we launch the paid area? (since I will be paying as well, I say "we":)
Milo Georgieff commented on Monday 28th of August 2017 09:15 PM
Barry, Thank you for your great Compliments! No need at this point! Let me tell you, although, I am around Zurich most of the time, I am very far from Roger Federer (although he is my favorite player!) :) He is got 100 Mln. in his pocket:)
Your comment about the Refrigerator really made me laugh 'big time' , but my suggestion is, please, leave those guys alone, it's a free world, let them do whatever they want to!
We are working on everything as we speak!
Cheers!
In reply to: #Barry T.
Commented by: #Ranger 77
Barry T. commented on Monday 28th of August 2017 09:11 PM
Hi Milo! Wow, what a great introduction! You're a real pro! I can tell!

If you go to yuotube and see the videos of all those schmucks, offering free picks, standing by their refrigerators(!) at home, or putting a shirt and a tie borrowed from their neighbor to do the video, or a t-shirt with a sign "White Sox win", you know immediately, that such guys will go down the tubes quickly! What a bunch of Losers, man!!! :) lol They all make me laugh! Milo, you are really a classy guy, Roger Federer type! I bet, you're a very quiet and a humble person in life. I can tell by the photo!

Waiting to get the Subscription Page LIVE, so we can go on the private Comments area to discuss the games!

Regards!
Barry
Milo Georgieff commented on Monday 28th of August 2017 08:48 PM
Hi guys until we move everything into a private area, here are the Numbers to follow today, August 28, 2017:

10, 26, 28, 35, 36, 37, 44, 46, 53, 55, 56, 58, 64, 73, 76, 84, 144, 440 - so many Prime Numbers # today!!!

440 is the most interesting Number to me from the Hebrew Table - "they" use it in almost every terrorist hoax - find images on the net showing a clock at 4:40 pm - there are many of them!, the last one I saw it was from an article from an Irish Newspaper:

440 - means "Hiding" in Hebrew, something "hidden"!!!

LamedTawYod or to jest, mock, to be high.
ReshReshMem --- to flow or distill.
to exasperate or provoke.

TawMem --- a man.
--- a dying person; a dead person or a corpse.
--- dead.

See my analysis on London Bridge Terror Hoax - I talked about 440# there under the photos!

If I have a time and see anything, I will post a game, we want to help you anyway, then whoever decides to come "on board", we will be grateful about!

CHEERS!
Commented by: #Milo Georgieff #Barry T.